THE “REAL” INSURANCE LADY AGENCY IN SHREVEPORT, LA

Are you looking for insurance coverage in Shreveport, Louisiana? Or maybe you want to review your coverage to make sure it is what you really need. In any case, you don’t have to worry about finding or reviewing your insurance options on your own. With The “Real” Insurance Lady, you can get expert advice and assistance to find, apply, and manage the insurance coverage you need. 

At The “Real” Insurance Lady, our founder Shaughnna Blackmon has built her practice on the belief that everyone should have access to adequate insurance coverage that works and makes sense. That’s why our team is dedicated to helping you explore all of your options, including potentially free or reduced-cost insurance through the Healthcare Marketplace. 

INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER AT THE REAL INSURANCE LADY

With more than a decade of experience helping clients find solutions that work, The “Real” Insurance Lady (TRIL) knows how to overcome obstacles and make the insurance process easy and stress-free. If you are looking for insurance coverage, call us today for a free consultation. We provide assistance with: 

  • Health Insurance Does health insurance seem like an impossible or unaffordable process? Let the TRIL team help you find solutions. Around 95% of our clients actually qualify for FREE health insurance. Find out if you prequalify by calling or texting us at (713) 367-1161.
  • Dental Insurance Every day, the TRIL team answer questions and provide guidance to clients looking for dental insurance coverage. Purchasing a plan can be tricky, and our team can help you review plan options, including preventative, basic, or major coverage. We want you to have coverage that makes sense for your dental needs.  
  • Life Insurance At TRIL, we specialize in helping every client find a life insurance policy that works for their needs and budget. We provide options including term or “whole life” policies with coverage for things like mortgage protection, final expenses, and burial insurance.  
  • Disability Insurance If you work for an employer, you may have some amount of disability insurance coverage. But if you are self-employed or own your own business, chances are if you become disabled, you are on your own to make ends meet. At TRIL, we can help you review your options for disability insurance – whether you need to supplement an employer’s plan, or get coverage for you or your business.  
  • Medicare Insurance Medicare insurance is designed to offset the costs that Medicare itself does not cover. Most Medicare plans only cover 80%, which leaves you covering 20% out of pocket. Medicare insurance can help offset those out-of-pocket costs. Want to review your coverage and look into Medicare insurance options? Contact TRIL for a FREE Medicare review! 

Clients who work with The “Real” Insurance Lady get all the facts upfront, before signing up for insurance. That means fewer surprises after coverage begins. 

Get Real Help from The “Real” Insurance Lady

At The “Real” Insurance Lady, we believe that exploring your options and acquiring insurance should be a simple and stress-free process. That’s why our process is convenient and you never have to worry about automated processes or inexperienced agents. Our licensed team of insurance agents speak with you directly to assess your needs and explore your options. 

To start, we offer a FREE quote to every potential client. Next, we assess your needs, working with leading insurance companies and the Healthcare Marketplace to find options that are relevant. And finally, we work with each client to identify plans that make sense and are affordable. We will even see if you qualify for subsidies to help cover the cost of your premiums. 

At The “Real” Insurance Lady, we represent major insurance providers including Ambetter, BlueCross BlueShield, United Healthcare, Molina Healthcare, Oscar, Cigna, Humana, and more. When you work with our agents, there is no guesswork involved – we get the facts and only present options that make sense to your needs and budget.  

Ready to get started? You can prequalify on our website, or call us to connect with one of our licensed agents. Call (713) 367-1161 today to get started! Our insurance agency in Shreveport, LA serves clients throughout Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and North Carolina.