THE “REAL” INSURANCE LADY AGENCY IN RALEIGH, NC
If you live in Raleigh and are considering signing up for insurance or reviewing your options, The “Real” Insurance Lady can help! At The “Real” Insurance Lady (TRIL), we help clients explore all of their options for insurance coverage, including health, life, Medicare, and disability coverage. Our team of licensed agents is dedicated to helping you find the insurance policy that you need, that fits your budget.
The “Real” Insurance Lady founder, Shaughnna Blackmon believes that no one should have to suffer without adequate insurance coverage. That’s why she and her team have built an independent insurance agency that is client-focused with a process that is simple and stress-free. Our agency is the #1 Obamacare-producing agency in the U.S.
INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER AT THE REAL INSURANCE LADY
Many people struggle to find the right insurance coverage due to the complex nature of applications, the overwhelming advertisements, and options, or the fear that insurance is simply unaffordable. At The “Real” Insurance Lady, we overcome these obstacles. We work with top insurance companies in the United States, and can even help you qualify for a government subsidy to help offset premium costs.
If you need insurance coverage and want to explore your options with the help of an insurance expert, call The “Real” Insurance Lady today! We provide assistance with the following types of insurance:
- Health Insurance – Health insurance is an asset, especially if you find yourself facing an unexpected illness or injury. At TRIL, we will help you review all available health insurance options, including working directly with insurance companies, or through the Healthcare Marketplace. We can also find out if you qualify for FREE health insurance.
- Vision Insurance – Your eyes are an important part of your overall health and wellness. Vision insurance is a great way to keep your eyes healthy and make sure you have access to glasses or contacts if needed. At TRIL, we help clients explore the best vision plans for every budget.
- Dental Insurance – Dental insurance is one of the more complicated types of insurance. There are many policy options to choose from with varying levels of coverage, deductibles, and maximums. At TRIL, we can help you explore these options and find one that is right for you and your dental health needs.
- Medicare Insurance – Whether you are applying for the first time, or want to review your benefits, TRIL can help. We know the “ins and outs” of the Medicare program, including deadlines and the application process. Contact us for a FREE Medicare review.
- Life Insurance – Considering purchasing life insurance but don’t know where to start? TRIL can help! We help clients explore both term and “whole life” policies, and coverage for things like burial costs, final expenses, or mortgage protection.
- Disability Insurance – While none of us want to consider that we could become unable to work or provide for our families, it is a reality for millions of people every year. Unexpected injuries or illnesses can have a tremendous impact on your family and finances. Disability insurance can help offset costs and provide income. At TRIL, we can help you prepare for the unexpected by exploring your disability insurance options.
No matter which type of insurance you are considering, the licensed and experienced insurance agents at The “Real” Insurance Lady can help you find the best policies for your needs and budget.
Why Choose The “Real” Insurance Lady
We all see the commercials and advertisements for insurance companies. They promise a quick and easy approval process without explaining all the finer details of applying, signing up, and managing coverage. When you work with The “Real” Insurance Lady, you don’t have to guess and hope for the best. We provide all the facts that you need to make the best decisions for you and your family.
At The “Real” Insurance Lady, we are passionate about finding solutions. We believe that everyone deserves adequate insurance and access to healthcare. Our mission is to provide you with all the necessary information BEFORE you sign up for coverage. There should be no surprises once your insurance begins.
To find out more about how we can help, or to get a FREE quote, call us today! Start your free consultation by calling us at (713) 367-1161. Or, you can get started by prequalifying on our website.