THE “REAL” INSURANCE LADY AGENCY IN ALEXANDRIA, LA

Are you looking for an insurance agency in Alexandria, LA, or surrounding areas? Look no further than The “Real” Insurance Lady (TRIL). At The “Real” Insurance Lady, our team is comprised of licensed agents who are all dedicated to our mission of helping clients find the most affordable insurance plan for your family. 

Insurance requirements and policies can be difficult to understand. But when you work with The “Real” Insurance Lady, we take the guesswork out of the entire process. Before you sign up for coverage, we make sure we have explored every option and provide you with options that meet your needs. Our agents break down the process in a way that is simple and stress-free. 

The “Real” Insurance Lady, Shaughnna Blackmon, has dedicated more than a decade of her career to helping individuals and families find insurance plans that work. Now, with a team of more than 25 licensed agents, TRIL offers even more services to help you qualify for insurance and get coverage started with ease. 

INSURANCE SERVICES WE OFFER AT THE REAL INSURANCE LADY

No matter what your insurance goals are, the team at The “Real” Insurance Lady can help. We offer a wide range of services, including exploring your options for: 

  • Health Insurance The process of obtaining health insurance can be daunting. Many people don’t get the coverage they need because they just don’t understand all the fine print and complexities of the process. At TRIL, we take the hassle out of the process. Our agents can help you explore health plans, including seeing if you qualify for FREE health insurance. 
  • Dental Insurance From routine care to major dental surgery to braces, dental insurance plans vary depending on your needs. At TRIL, we help you review plans and prices to find coverage that works for your needs. We believe you should only pay for the coverage that you need.  
  • Medicare Insurance Medicare is an important plan, especially for people over 65, or those who are disabled. Unfortunately, most plans only cover 80%. That leaves you covering 20% out of your own pocket. At TRIL, we can review your Medicare plan for FREE to see if you are getting the most out of your benefits. We can also assist you in exploring Medicare insurance plans that can help cover out-of-pocket costs.  
  • Vision Insurance Your eyes and eyesight are incredibly important. Why not have peace of mind that your windows to the world are healthy? That is one benefit of vision insurance. At TRIL, we can help you find affordable vision insurance that gives you that peace of mind without extending you financially. 
  • Life Insurance If you are considering purchasing life insurance but don’t know where to start, TRIL can help. Our agents specialize in finding life insurance policies that meet your needs and goals. We will review plans with you to find coverage that makes sense and is in your budget.  
  • Disability Insurance Disability insurance provides either short- or long-term benefits to the person who is covered. If you become ill or injured and cannot work, your disability insurance will help provide supplemental income to keep you and your family financially stable. At TRIL, we will walk you through disability plans to find the coverage you are comfortable with. 

Whether you need new coverage or want to make sure that your current coverage is adequate, The “Real” Insurance Lady can help. We make sure that the insurance you are paying for does what it is supposed to do – protect you. 

Why Contact The “Real” Insurance Lady

If you are considering purchasing any of the above types of insurance, The “Real” Insurance Lady can help. Our licensed agents truly have your best interests at heart. We believe that finding and obtaining insurance should not be a stressful process. That’s why we make things as simple and easy to understand as possible. 

If you live in Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma,  Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, South Carolina, or North Carolina, contact The “Real” Insurance Lady for a FREE quote. Our free quote will get you started, including seeing if you qualify for reduced cost or FREE health insurance. Call us at (713) 367-1161 to get started, or prequalify online with our simple form. We can’t wait to help you!